PDA

View Full Version : A laugh for the day ....

David Lee
05-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Ever get the feeling that you don't quite have your act together ????

I sent out an Email to several friends last night - inviting them up here to Sacramento for a little fishing get-together . It seemed like a nice idea .....

First thing .... I have the calendar on June , not May - no one can fish on Saturday the 25th because there ain't a Saturday the 25th in May . Good enough , just set the calendar on the "right" month .

Strange ..... No one can make it on Saturday , may the 28th .... I wonder why ??

I never bothered to see what date fell on Monday :!: (MEMORIAL DAY)

Hope y'all have a good holliday , I'm gonna go soak my head . :roll:

David

Rob
05-23-2005, 04:31 PM
I remember fly fishing one day and I just could not hook a fish. :?

After missing around 20 strikes I finally took a look at my fly to find the hook broken off. :shock: :shock:

Hope you have a GREAT week end and Holliday !!!!!

Take care
-Rob

David Lee
05-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Thank you , Rob .... By the way - Congratulations on post #100 :!: :!:

Glad you , Jason , and Cody are here !!!! David

Rick J
05-24-2005, 06:12 AM
A number of years ago a good friend and I were headed up I5 from Redding to the North Umpqua. Left at around 3 in the morning. Right at the Oregon boarder he asks me - you put my rods in right??? NOT!!!! So he called hsi wife up - this was maybe just after 5 and had her take his rods down to the Greyhound Bus and put them on. He used one of my rods the first day but had his rods for the next morning.

Adam Grace
05-24-2005, 10:19 AM
WOW! Rick I would have never thought that Grayhound would do something like that.

Cool story, I'm glad your buddy got his rods.

Hairstacker
05-24-2005, 05:27 PM
Yep, I can just see calling my wife at 5 a.m. and asking her to deliver my rods to Greyhound. . . . Wonder which state she would send them to. . . . :lol:

05-24-2005, 05:48 PM
David I think you need to go fishing.You are loosing it. :roll:

Rick J
05-26-2005, 07:00 AM
Did I mention, they are now divorced!!!