PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha 105 stolen

Kenny
09-15-2017, 03:49 PM
Hey all,

It's probably long gone but my buddies' 17 foot O'Henry got stolen out of his driveway last night. The cops found the boat dumped on the levee off Elverta Road missing the 2004 4-stroke Yamaha 105HP. If anyone has any info or runs across that motor for sale minus the controls with all the cables cut please give a call.

Let's put these thieves out of business! It's probably not the first outboard they stole and it definitely won't be the last.

Kenny

Kenny
09-15-2017, 05:52 PM
It's actually a 115hp

Kenny
11-28-2017, 04:11 PM
It's actually a 115hp

It was recovered after it was posted it on craigslist and a neighbor of the thief reposted the add as a stolen motor which my buddy's uncle just happened to see. After some back and forth with police jurisdictions parole jurisdictions etc. over multiple weeks, the Sac PD staked out the place, made the bust. and recovered the motor. It was a guy on parole who made a habit of stealing and stripping boats and I'm sure engaging in other types of burglary and theft. He is out of commission for the time being.

BumpBailey
11-29-2017, 09:11 AM
It was recovered after it was posted it on craigslist and a neighbor of the thief reposted the add as a stolen motor which my buddy's uncle just happened to see. After some back and forth with police jurisdictions parole jurisdictions etc. over multiple weeks, the Sac PD staked out the place, made the bust. and recovered the motor. It was a guy on parole who made a habit of stealing and stripping boats and I'm sure engaging in other types of burglary and theft. He is out of commission for the time being.

This Scumbag deserves a Public Flogging followed by the chopping off of both hands! I truley believe if there were actual consequences for a person's actions this county would be a safer place. Bring back Public Floggings and Hangings!