PDA

View Full Version : Reward of $250 for info leading to the return of my Sto Drift Boat Engine

Rockman
05-31-2017, 05:34 AM
I would be grateful for any info that may help in getting my Suzuki 9.9 HP model DF9.9T/TH engine back. Just over 2 weeks ago, someone broke into my home in Dunsmuir and stole my engine. It is a 2011 longshaft 4 stroke Suzuki 9.9 High Thrust model with a four blade prop. It has electric tilt and electric start.it looks like new being garaged since new. It also had a hydrofoil on the lower unit and a river prop guard on the prop. They also took the gas can.

The serial number is: 00993F-110173

It is not a real common motor, if anyone hears of one for sale or see's one that looks like the one in the photo which was mine, I would be grateful for any lead that gets my motor back. Bonus if it leads to the arrest of the person responsible.

Reward of $250. For the return of the motor, or a day float on the lower Sac.
Please call me at (916) 847-3970 if you see one for sale.

Kind Regards and Tight Lines
Will

Sheepdog8404
05-31-2017, 08:45 AM
I'll keep an eye out for ya, Will. Sorry to hear about that!

JasonB
05-31-2017, 05:30 PM
That sucks! I'll keep my eyes peeled as well. Really hope that you get this back, and that they catch the creeps that broke into your house!
JB

Rockman
06-01-2017, 08:55 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. Like I said, it is not a common motor with the four blade prop. It was an amazing motor on my 17' Willie. I miss this motor, turning 60 in 2 weeks, I have brusitis in my right elbow, rowing up river is getting tougher. I will probably have to bite the bullet and get another motor.
Thanks everyone!

Will