PDA

View Full Version : It's live

Jay Murakoshi
08-03-2011, 08:58 PM
I've finally down loaded my Baja video on Vimeo. It a lengthy video around 18 minutes so go pop some popcorn, pop open a cold one, sit back and enjoy the video. I sent some out but now you don't need to wait for the video.
I'm thinking about doing all my fly tying video's on Vimeo and they will be free. I'm starting to work on a bait fish wig hair pattern and a few new patterns involving the crease fly.

Here's the link to the video http://vimeo.com/27270259

Enjoy

Jay

mems
08-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey Jay, great video. Loved the underwater shots, the whale shark was awesome. I asked Luke where he wanted to go next summer for his graduation trip and he said he wanted to hit the lighthouse with Mauriceio again. I will have to plan something with you again for next year. I hope you sent this to Rick, he would love to see all the TFO rods and reels in action. Again, nice job, Don.

Jay Murakoshi
08-04-2011, 05:54 AM
I sent Rick a hard copy of this video. I'm going to give the BVK 9wt a workout in a few weeks. The new GoPro flat lens really works great underwater but I'm looking for the GoPro case with the red lens. Being that red filters out some blue, it brightens the underwater shots up somewhat

Glad you enjoyed the video

Jay

Richard Wright
08-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Sweet video Jay!

Nice how you recognized the Captains at the end. As well as the support people that make your trips such a great fishing experience.

k.hanley
08-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Nice going participante. Gotta love Cerralvo and her salty treasures.
Cheers, K

Rockman
08-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Great video Jay, enjoyed the music and the credits at the end. I have not done any major salt water flyfishing, but look forward to going on one of your trips.
Well Done!!!

Will Keller
The Rockman

Jgoding
08-04-2011, 02:48 PM
the best line in the vid was "I tried the Murakoshi flies and didn't catch s#$%..." laughed out loud.

Jay Murakoshi
08-04-2011, 03:42 PM
I thought some one would enjoy that. It would of been a great video if Richard had gone over the side :-) Hey Richard, I'm cruel. I have a great time with my clients out there. I don't fish, just go for the boat ride, shot video and curse the boat :-(

Jay

Richard Wright
08-04-2011, 04:35 PM
After viewing the video about 100 times, I wished I had taken the plunge. It would have made you famous and me a YouTube star. Next year. Can't wait.

k.hanley
08-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Made me crack up Rich. Too much fun!
Cheers, Ken

Jay Murakoshi
08-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Richard,

You'll have a lot of time to practice your swam song, opps I meant your swan dive. With you spending back to back weeks, some thing should happen and I hope I'm in the boat when it does.
Any fly orders yet :-)

Jay

FISHEYE
08-04-2011, 08:28 PM
After watching the dvd I am starting to think I need to come for 2 weeks next year.