PDA

View Full Version : Point Reyes Report 3-12-07

Anne Vitale
03-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Hit my favorite Point Reyes Beach after work this evening. Fished the last of the incoming for two hours just before dark. I was still smarting from being skunked last Friday and only one fish on the day before :( so I had to give it another try. The fishes were more appreciative of my efforts this time. Four nice, platter size BSP to hand and I LDRed one that felt as big as the others.

Love that day light savings time. \:D/

Anne
Point Reyes Station CA

kokaneejr
03-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Anne,

Nice job. Did you even need waders it was about 83 degrees here. Yeah that daylight savings time is great for fishing. I worked 7 to 3:30 yesterday and realized when I am on that schedule I can fish for almost 3 full hours after I get to the beach, and it will only get better. See you out at "D" soon. Unlees the bass start biting at work then it might be a little longer. Take care...Craig.

Mr. Noodle Rod
03-13-2007, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the report, Anne. The relatively flat seas & calm weather must've been great for fishing into the dusk hours. I'm already itching to take off from work to go hit the suds with a few flies! :D

- Mark

titelinez
03-13-2007, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the report. I'm gonna have to make it up that way in the near future. Sounds like a really nice beach.

Loren E
03-14-2007, 11:52 PM
nice report anne! it was great seeing you at the show, couldn't find you again after we separated, but i thought this years was a good one, although i prefer the san rafael venue (i know im biased :D ) well you and mark keep the reports coming! and i'll try and join you one of these weekends out there.